Friday, January 19, 2018

Musings from Team Building


Some Thoughts from Two weeks of learning about
Successful Team Building

How quickly I either judge others (based on my standards/my image) or become jealous of others for the gifts/traits/talents they have and I don't. What pride! What selfishness! Are not these people also made in the image of God? Are they not also equipped for God’s glory? Is the Spirit not also working in them? Are we not members of one another? Oh Lord! I recognize that I do not protect the weaknesses of others, rather I become bitter towards them, and oh, how I give Satan a foothold! I do not work with others in the sense that I am unwilling to confront others, or share my weaknesses, choosing to do things on my own. Oh Lord! How this neglects the support of the body you’ve given me, forgive me Father! What a pedestal I put myself upon, and not give room for my brothers and sisters to thrive, to grow, to use the gifts God gave them. All this Lord is a testimony of me fighting against your work, your plans, your kingdom. How I hate that I grieve the Holy Spirit in this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment